- High education majoring in Law;
- Eager to learn;
- Multi-tasking by nature;
- Fluent Business English is a must;
- PC advanced user
- Legal support of the Company's activities within Legal team
- Draft & review contracts within a certain area of expertise
- Maintain contracts/other legal databases
- Analysis of legislation and law enforcement practice in various areas
- Draft legal documents by request
- Provide legal assistance to the Finance Director
- Work in a fast growing European Multinational Company;
- Comprehensive induction program;
- Good working environment
- Professional development possibilities in an international sphere;
- Long-term employment with 28 days paid vacation;
The diversity of our 10 100 employees makes us a vibrant extended family.
Many things in our work bring us together:
The pleasure of doing things instead of just talking about them.
The stability with which we develop.
The satisfaction of accomplishing something every day.
We do not simply look for employees. We want people who share our values.